A bit of history

DSC02898Today six of us parked at Wasootch Creek parking lot in the Kananaskis Valley, walked across the creek and up the south bank and followed the section of the Forestry Trunk Road that was built in 1952 and is still intact. It goes to some lovely beaver ponds and to the cell/radio tower by a disintegrating old bridge. The rain let up for our hike.DSC02897

Comments are closed.